MBM AeroCut Prime
The AeroCut Prime is an ideal solution for finishing, especially for short-run digitally printed applications, such as business cards, post cards, invitations, greeting cards, leaflets, tickets and more. The complete package offers full versatility and convenience of the machine. The Prime has the capability to perforate stocks both across and along feeding direction by adding on an optional perforating unit. Flex mode allows operators to cut multiple size cards from a page and add the desired number of creases on these; It enables designers and printers to create new aspects of applications. The Prime saves time and costs for any print shop, in-house printer, commercial printer, etc. Channel creasing is equipped on every unit, allowing the machine to offer world-class creases on digitally printed stocks. Creasing pressure can be adjusted in 5 levels instantly by shifting the lever. The AeroCut Prime features 2 single blade slitters to trim top & bottom margins, and 2 double blade slitters for center gutters and precise accuracy. The durable blades cut stocks up to 400 gsm. The air-suction top feeding system easily feeds coated, digital, gloss and other stocks precisely without damage. All-metal construction. Mounted on lockable, heavy-duty casters. Safety access cover—machine will not operate with cover in open position. The Prime Complete comes with a conveyor / stacker. It replaces the rear table for higher production output. Includes the new Lytrod Intellicut software to easily impose artwork + address data to seamlessly create PDF layouts with job barcodes and cut marks for the Prime.
The AeroCut Prime has capability to perforate stocks both across and along feeding direction by adding an optional perforating units. The AeroCut Prime Complete Package offers full versatility and convenience of the machine.
The AeroCut Prime feeds printed stocks one-by-one from the top of the ream on the feed tray. The air-suction top feed system feeds even coated stock precisely without damage. There are several features to ensure feeding several weights and qualities of stocks every time.
Robust Slitters/Cutters & Creasing Channel
The self-sharpening slitters and a guillotine unit allows the machine to cut even 400gsm stocks crispy every time, for the long time.
Instant Job Change
The AeroCut Prime can change jobs instantly, therefore is the ideal solution for finishing digitally printed applications, such as business cards, post cards, greeting cards, tent cards, tickets, leaflets etc.
Expandable Feed Tray
The expandable feed tray is capable to feed stocks up to 680mm in length. Most of the stocks for today's digital print can be finished on the AeroCut Prime. The stacking capacity is 100mm.
Includes the Thanks to the built-in 7" touch screen, the AeroCut Prime allows operators to set job programs and run the machine intuitively and instantly.
Maintenance is Easy
The AeroCut Prime now has detachable rollers, not only making cleaning easy, but gives better access to components in case of a paper jam.
- Intuitive Operation - The 7" touch screen allows operators to the set job programs and run the machine intuitively and instantly.
- Expandable Feed Tray - Expandable tray is capable of feeding stocks up to 26.75" in length. Most stocks for today's digital print can be finished on the Prime. The stacking capacity is 4".
- Patented Feeding Mechanism - The patented "Tri-Suction Feeding Mechanism" reduces risks of double feeds and mis-feeds drastically, therefore it prevents paper jams and enhances productivity.
- Robust Slitters and Cutters - The self-sharpening slitter and blade unit allows the machine to cut up to 400 gsm.
- Conveyor / Stacker - The conveyor is light weight and easy to attach. Engineered to adjust for different stock and sizes of finished pieces.
- Easy Maintenance - The Prime now has detachable rollers, not only making cleaning easy, but it gives better access to components in case of a paper jam.
*Product features and specifications are subject to change without notice.
|Speed*||24 Sheets / Minute|
|Paper Weight*||120 - 400 gsm|
|Paper Size**||8.27" x 8.27" to 14.5" x 47" +|
|Power Supply||100 - 120 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Dimensions (D x W x H)||30.3" x 57.6" x 41.13"|
|Shipping Weight||573 lbs|
|*Equipment specifications are subject to change without notice. May vary due to variations in paper and power supply. **With optional extended table.|