MSL COVID-19 Action Plan
MSL COVID-19 ACTION PLAN
MSL is open and operating as an essential supplier to various industries. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. The communications sector has been declared as essential business. Our account executives and technical staff are working their normal hours to assist our customers. Please note that MSL technicians will be dispatched on a case-by-case basis.
Safety is our number one concern and we are taking the concerns about COVID-19 (Coronavirus) seriously. As the situation continues to evolve, the health and safety of our customers, employees and partners remain a top priority as does our commitment to serving our customer needs.
MSL & Sales COVID-19 Action Plan:
In response to the COVID-19 virus, we are following the CDC Guidelines. MSL will have the following policy and procedures in place as of March 16th, 2020 until further notice:
- Phone, email and remote support are a great first line of defense for all of our customers - technicians will be dispatched on a case-by-case basis
- Contacting customers to verify every service visit
- Signature-free service tickets upon request
- Enhanced sanitation procedures and perform routine environmental cleaning
- Mandatory - All employees must call into work and report if they have a fever over 99.5 degrees Fahrenheit, cough or any other contagious symptoms prior to coming to work
- Any employee that finds out they have been in the proximity to an infected COVID-19 person must report this to MSL management
- MSL requires active hand washing and have instructed employees on proper cough containment techniques
- No handshaking or other types of person to person contact and recommend the use of social distancing strategies
- Notify our customers if there is a longer than normal response time to their service needs
- Customers can chat about repairs with a technician
- Customers can request email and remote support
- Routinely clean all frequently touched surfaces in the work place
- Utilize social distancing techniques
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to contact management at 810.238.7370 or at 800.343.4231.
Subject to change based on Federal and State guidelines. Please check back for additional information and updates. If you have any questions about our Covid-19 action plan, please contact us directly at 810.238.7370.