With its heavy-duty punch motor and complete system of functions, the Akiles CoilMac-ECP makes coil binding fast, convenient and professional, while giving you the flexibility to upgrade to our Finish@Coil electric inserters.
Standard Version Features:
Akiles CoilMac Standard & Plus Version Common Features:
Standard Version Features:
- Round Holes: Standard 4mm round holes.
- 5 Disengageable Pins: Specially designed disengageable positions guarantee a clean punch with most standard paper sizes, making the CoilMac-ECI very simple to use.
- Standard 4:1 Pitch (0.250"): Standard pitch for coil binding. Punches 43 holes in a 11" sheet.
- Oval holes: Special 4 x 5mm oval holes. The first and only equipment of its class to offer this advanced feature. Makes coil insertion much faster as compared to standard round holes. When used together with our HD Electric Coil Inserter, it will drastically save your coil insertion time by up to 50%.
- Fully Disengageable Pins: For a completely clean & professional punching of any paper size, all 54 pins can be independently pulled & disengaged.
- Letter 4:1 pitch (0.248”): This revolutionary 0.248” coil pitch is specifically designed to give you 44 evenly-centered holes in an 11” sheet, which provides the most ideal hole to edge-of-sheet margins and easier coil insertion. Hole pattern is 100% compatible with STANDARD 4:1 pitch coils.
|Pitch||Standard 4:1 (0.25")||Letter 4:1 (0.248")|
|Hole Size||Round 4mm||Oval 4mm x 5mm|
|Disengageable Dies||5 out of 53||All 54|
|Punching Length||13.5" (53 holes)||13.5" (54 holes)|
|Punching Capacity||Up to 25 Sheets (20lb Paper)|
|Finish@Coil Mounting Bracket||Compatible with Finish@Coil-M or E1|
|Binding Capacity||Up to 2" (with Finish@Coil-M or E1)|
|Electric Punch Operation:||Powerful punching capability with a simple press of foot pedal|
|Extended Single Punching Length (13"):||With open ends & continuous punch guide to easily punch documents of any length (up to 26")|
|High Volume Punch Capacity:||Suggested up to 25-sheet for 20 lbs paper, or 2.6mm (28-sheet equivalent) for hardboard*, in 13" length (53 holes)|
|Super Strength Punch Mechanism with exclusive "Precision Guiding System&trade" Blade Set:||Cast-hardened & heat-treated steel dies provide superior strength & hardness. Exclusive "precision guiding system" guarantees a sharp & clean perforation everytime|
|Electric Reverse (Anti-Jam) Function:||For trouble-free punching|
|Finish@Coil Compatible:||Included mounts allow for a Finish@Coil-M or E1 to be securely mounted on top of the CoilMac-ECP41 or ECP41+ (sold separately). This upgrade will offer operator the electric binding and/or crimping feature, on all coil sizes (up to 50mm).|
|Side Margin Control:||Provides an evenly centered punch for all document sizes|
|Punching Margin Control:||Provides the correct punch-margin-depth for each coil size and maximizes the document's tear resistance.|
|Open Throat and Continuous Punch Guide:||For an easy alignment and punching of longer documents up to 26".|
|Rugged ALL Metal Construction:||Makes it the most reliable & durable coil binding system in its class.|
|Waste Drawer||Extra-High-Capacity Waste Drawer|
|Non-Skid Feature||6 Height-Adjustable Non-Skid Metal Feet|
|CE Certification:||All components certified & approved by CE for most stringent safety requirements.|
|ISO9001 & 14001 Quality:||Manufactured under ISO9001 & 14001 guidelines for highest quality control & environmental management standards|
|Coil Crimpers & Coil Diameter||Includes Coil Diameter Selector & Premium Oval Coil Crimpers.|