With its heavy-duty punch motor and complete system of functions, the Akiles CoilMac-ECP makes coil binding fast, convenient and professional, while giving you the flexibility to upgrade to our Finish@Coil electric inserters.
Standard Version Features:
Standard & Plus Version Common Features:
Standard Version Features:
- Round Holes: Standard 4mm round holes.
- 5 Disengageable Pins: Specially designed disengageable positions guarantee a clean punch with most standard paper sizes, making the CoilMac-ECI very simple to use.
- Standard 4:1 Pitch (0.250"): Standard pitch for coil binding. Punches 43 holes in a 11" sheet.
- OVAL holes: Special 4 x 5mm oval holes. The first and only equipment of its class to offer this advanced feature. Makes coil insertion much faster as compared to standard round holes.
- HD Electric Coil Inserter: will drastically save your coil insertion time by up to 50%.
- Fully Disengageable Pins: For a completely clean & professional punching of any paper size, all 54 pins can be independently pulled & disengaged.
- Letter 4:1 pitch (0.248”): This revolutionary 0.248” coil pitch is specifically designed to give you 44 evenly-centered holes in an 11” sheet, which provides the most ideal hole to edge-of-sheet margins and easier coil insertion.
- Hole Pattern: 100% compatible with STANDARD 4:1 pitch coils.
|Pitch||Standard 4:1 (0.25")||Letter 4:1 (0.248")|
|Hole Size||Round 4mm||Oval 4mm x 5mm|
|Disengageable Dies||5 out of 53||All 54|
|Punching Length||13.5" (53 holes)||13.5" (54 holes)|
|Punching Capacity||Up to 25 Sheets (20lb Paper)|
|Finish@Coil Mounting Bracket||Compatible with Finish@Coil-M or E1|
|Binding Capacity||Up to 2" (with Finish@Coil-M or E1)|
|Electric Punch Operation:||Powerful punching capability with a simple press of foot pedal|
|Extended Single Punching Length (13"):||With open ends & continuous punch guide to easily punch documents of any length (up to 26")|
|High Volume Punch Capacity:||Suggested up to 25-sheet for 20 lbs paper, or 2.6mm (28-sheet equivalent) for hardboard*, in 13" length (53 holes)|
|Super Strength Punch Mechanism with exclusive "Precision Guiding System&trade" Blade Set:||Cast-hardened & heat-treated steel dies provide superior strength & hardness. Exclusive "precision guiding system" guarantees a sharp & clean perforation everytime|
|Electric Reverse (Anti-Jam) Function:||For trouble-free punching|
|Finish@Coil Compatible:||Included mounts allow for a Finish@Coil-M or E1 to be securely mounted on top of the CoilMac-ECP41 or ECP41+ (sold separately). This upgrade will offer operator the electric binding and/or crimping feature, on all coil sizes (up to 50mm).|
|Side Margin Control:||Provides an evenly centered punch for all document sizes|
|Punching Margin Control:||Provides the correct punch-margin-depth for each coil size and maximizes the document's tear resistance.|
|Open Throat and Continuous Punch Guide:||For an easy alignment and punching of longer documents up to 26".|
|Rugged ALL Metal Construction:||Makes it the most reliable & durable coil binding system in its class.|
|Waste Drawer||Extra-High-Capacity Waste Drawer|
|Non-Skid Feature||6 Height-Adjustable Non-Skid Metal Feet|
|CE Certification:||All components certified & approved by CE for most stringent safety requirements.|
|ISO9001 & 14001 Quality:||Manufactured under ISO9001 & 14001 guidelines for highest quality control & environmental management standards|
|Coil Crimpers & Coil Diameter||Includes Coil Diameter Selector & Premium Oval Coil Crimpers.|