FlexiPunch-E is a versatile modular punching machine with an affordable price that gives you the binding options you need in everyday work. You can do a coil binding job, and minutes later squeeze in a wire or comb binding project using the same primary punch. The high-quality precision die sets available with this machine will last for years of production. One die of your choice is provided with the unit.
- High Volume Punch Capacity: Up to 20 sheets of 20 lb paper per cycle. Foot pedal operated.
- Heavy-Duty Motor & Gearbox: Provides more than enough punch power for all die sets.
- Interchangeable Die Sets with Quick Die Change Design: Easily change from one punch pattern to another within seconds, no tools needed!
- Fully Disengageable Pins on All Dies: Allows punching of all paper sizes without partially punched holes at either end.
- Choice of 4 Different Punch Dies: Choose from Comb (rectangular holes), Wire 2: 1 (square holes), Wire 3:1 (square holes), and 4:1 (0.2475") (round holes).
- Adjustable Depth Margin: Available for all punch dies, this key feature provides the correct punch margin depth for each element or book size.
- 12" Single Punch Length with Open Ends: Enables easy punching of Letter or A4 sizes, as well as even longer sheet sizes.
- Built-In Anti-Jam (Reverse) Feature: When sheet overload is detected, machine automatically retracts and stops punch operation to avoid downtime.
- Rugged Heavy-Duty Design: All metal construction, including heavy cast side plates. Non-skid feet.
- One Year Warranty
Suggested Supplemental Modules
We offer a variety of supplemental modules to the FlexiPunch-E, that will help you complete your binding jobs faster and easier.
The FlexiPunch-E and Finish@Coil E1 can be paired together. This combination is the world's first to allow an operator to punch the sheets, insert and crimp coils (sizes 6mm - 50mm) all by electrical power! The Finish@Coil E1 footprint fits right on top of the FlexiPunch-E to save space. It can also be placed next to the FlexiPunch-E so two operators can work the job simultaneously. Pricing reflected above does not include the Finish@Coil E1 model.
Similar modules available for wire binding (WBM532) and comb binding (CMB650) as well.
Pricing reflected above does not apply to the WBM532 or CMB650. Pricing listed only applies to the FlexiPunch - E.
|Available Die Sets & Hole Shape:||COMB (rectangular)|
|WIRE 2:1 (square)|
|WIRE 3:1 (square)|
|COIL 4:1 (0.2475”) (round)|
|Operation||Electric, Foot Pedal Operated|
|Single Punch Capacity||Up to 20 Sheets of 20 lbs Paper|
|Single Punch Length||12" (Letter Size or A4 Size)|
|With Open Ends for Longer Sheets|
|Motor & Gear Box||Heavy-Duty|
|Fully Disengageable Pins||Yes (On all Die Sets)|
|Adjustable Depth Margin||Yes (4-Step Adjustment)|
|Die Set Dimensions||16.5" L x 4.75" W x 6.75" H (die set)|
|18.5" L x 6.75" W x 10.5" H (carton)|