The Akiles WireMac-21 manual twin-loop wire binding machine offers a full range of functions and state-of-the-art mechanisms. Designed to meet the needs of the wire binding industry at an affordable price. The Akiles WireMac is available in 2:1 pitch and 3:1 pitch configurations and both models include an all metal construction, fully disengageable dies, a convenient wire hanger, and a sturdy wire closer. This machine is built to last.
- Heavy-duty design
- 20 Sheets single punching capacity (20 lbs paper)
- Available in 3:1 or 2:1
- 14" Width punching capacity with open sides for wider documents
- All dies can be independently disengaged to allow punching of any size document while preventing partial side-end perforation
- Closing Capacity:
- WireMac-31: From 3/16" to 9/16"
- WireMac-21: From 3/16" to 1-1/4"
- All metal construction
|Punching Length:||14″ (40 dies)||14″ (27 dies)|
|Disengaging Dies:||All 40||All 27|
|Hole Punch:||Square (0.157″ x 0.157″)||Rectangular (0.157″ x 0.217″)|
|Binding Thickness:||From 3/16″ to 9/16″||From 3/16″ to 1-1/4″ *|
|Single Punching Capacity:||Up to 20 sheets (20 lbs)||Up to 20 sheets (20 lbs)|
|Metal Wire Snatch:||Included||Included|
|Wire Diameter Scale:||Included||Included|
|Side Margins Control:||Included||Included|
|Punching Margin Control:||Included||Included|
|Weight / Volume:||45 lbs / 2.55 CbFt||45 lbs / 2.55 CbFt|
|Warranty:||1 year||1 year|
* 3:1 Wires are available from 3/16″ to 9/16″.
* 2:1 Wires are available from 1/4″ to 1-1/2″.