Challenge Spartan 150M Manual Paper Cutter
This Item has been DISCONTINUED by the manufacturer. The new model is the Challenge Champ 150.
We are proud to announce the introduction of our newest member of the Challenge cutter family. The SPARTAN 150 M Paper Cutter is a sleek strong 15" table-top machine perfect for the professional office, copy center, in-plant, and on-demand printing environment. Holding true to our tradition, the Spartan 150 M is engineered and manufactured to the highest of safety standards available in the world. Safety shields cover the front and rear tables.
- Cutting: Manual - Hand Lever Operation
- Clamping: Manual - Hand-Crank. The hand-crank design for clamping creates a much higher clamping force than the lever design which results in a better quality cut
- LED Digital Backgauge Position Indicator with ±0.01” (±0.1mm) Backgauge Accuracy
- Laser Red LED Cut Line Light - produces a very sharp, easy to see cut line without the replacement problems of incandescent bulbs
- Front Safety Shield interlocked with the cutting lever - provides protection for the operator during operation
- Heavy-Duty Steel, Cast Iron, and Cast Aluminum Construction give the cutter the "Challenge" durability
- Consumable supplies (knives, sticks) retail for approximately 30% less than the major competitive brands
- Maximum Cutting Width: 15-3/4" (40cm)
- Clamp Opening: 1-1/2" (3.8cm)
- Minimum Cut: 1-15/16" (3.8cm)
- Maximum Cut: 15-1/4" (38.7cm)
- Table Space In Front of Knife 6-1/4" (15.9 cm)