The Titan 230 is built on a foundation of solid cast iron and steel construction for maximum durability. UHMW gib suffices, composite bushings, and a one-inch thick solid tool aluminum table require virtually no maintenance for years of trouble-free operation.
The Titan 230 meets the toughest safety standards in the industry today. Category 4 light safety curtains, enclosed rear table, two-hand timed non-repeat cut buttons and a knife safety latch contribute to Challenge's UL and CE certification.
The intuitive menu-driven controller allows variable mode data entry with up to 99 jobs / 9,801 total cut position storage. Optional electronic clamp pressure control further reduces waste. Machine self-diagnostics and error indication walk the operator through any potential difficulties.
The Titan 230 is proudly manufactured in the USA!
- Fully hydraulic cutting and clamping
- Solid cast iron and steel construction ensure years of trouble-free operation
- Solid 1-inch thick tool grade aluminum table offers the strong work surface required in production environments
- Bright red LED line light is easy to see and needs no future replacement
- Optional electronic clamp pressure adjustment
- Optional air table
- Fully programmable controller offers intuitive operation and up to 9,801 total cut position storage
|Maximum Cutting Width:
||23" / 58.4cm
|Minimum Cut: without false clamp plate
||1/2" / 13mm
|with false clamp plate
||1-7/8" / 48mm
|Maximum Cut Depth:
||24" / 61cm
|Clamp Opening: without false clamp plate
||3-1/4" / 8.3cm
|Table Space: in front of knife
||24-1/4" / 61.6cm
||24" / 61.0cm
||53" / 135cm
|50" / 127cm
66" / 168cm
|Net Weight (approximate)
||1,000 lbs / 454 kg
|Shipping Weight (approximate)
||1,120 lbs / 508 kg
|1-3/4 H.P., 208/230 Volts AC 60Hz 1-phase, 12 A (15 A Service)