The LPP4513 is a versatile and affordable tabletop mulit-laminator. Can laminate with film thicknesses from 1.2 mil through 5 mil, and features a built-in decurler to produce flat sheets and a built-in perforator wheel for easy hand sheet separation.
- One Side Laminating - System has built-in decurler to produce flat sheets. Built-in perforation wheel weakens the edge of the lamination for easy hand sheet separation.
- Two Side Laminating - Film thicknesses from 1.2 mil through 5 mil.
- Mounting - Roller pressure gaps to allow insertion of foam boards for mounting as well as simultaneous mounting and laminating for signs, trade show displays, etc.
- Foot pedal web advance included
- Easy Set Temperature dial, ready light when set temperature is achieved
- Heated rollers for scratch-free laminations
|Maximum Laminating Width:||18"|
|Laminating Film Thickness:||1.2 mil - 10 mil|
|Mandrel Core Size:||1" and 3" cores|
|Speed:||Variable up to 10 feet per minute|
|Power Requirements:||Standard 120 volt power|