Horizon Rotary Die Cutting Machine
Improve your die-cutting process! Easy change over and simple operation. Allows flexibility across a wide range of product.
The Horizon RD-N4055DM Rotary Die Cutter with dual magnetic cylinders is designed to simultaneously die-cut and crease/score short-run product from both sides of the sheet. In addition to die cutting and creasing/ scoring, it can also perforate, slit, hole punch and round corner in one process for digital and offset printed sheets. Enables operator to run male and female dies simultaneously for clean, sharp creases without cracking or slitting. This system features easy change-over and simple operation. A “Repeat Register” function allows multiple-up applications from a single-up die to minimize costs. Ideal for greeting/note cards, playing cards, coasters, door hangers, coupons and tickets, boxes and packaging, stickers (pressure sensitive, gum back, static), bottle and merchandise labels, pocket folders, and unique mailers. Handles complex creasing patterns and light packaging applications with ease.
The Rotary Die-Cutter is designed to meet the growing demand for short-run product. Die-cut, crease, perforation, slit, hole punch and round corner in various substrates up to 0.5 mm / 0.019" (only for die-cutting) thickness for digital and offset printed sheets.
One pass processing means that feeding, die cutting and separating are achieved in one pass at a speed of 6,000 cycles per hour. Uniquely designed to servo motor controlled "Repeat Register" feature allows multiple-up applications from single-up die to minimize die cost. Its simple and easy operation reduces costly labor steps and increases productivity with easy setup and operation versus steel rule or mechanical dies.
Reduce Die Cost with the RD-4055DMC Repeat Register Function
- Rotary Die-Cut System (Max. 400 x 550 mm / 15.74" x 21.65") - Rotary Die-Cutter designed to meet the growing demand for short run product.
- Flexible Substrate - Die-cut, Crease, Perforation, Slit, Hole punch and round corner in various substrates up to 0.5mm / 0.019" (only for die-cutting) thickness for digital and offset printed sheets.
- One Pass Processing - Feeding, die cutting and separating are achieved in one pass at a speed of 6,000 cycles per hour.
- Save the Cost of Making Die - Uniquely designed servo motor controlled "Repeat Register" feature allows multiple-up applications from single-up die to minimize die cost.
- Simple and Easy Operation - Reduces costly labor steps and increases productivity with easy setup and operation versus steel rule or mechanical dies.
- Deep Pile Feed Capacity - 19.8"
- Auto Size Setting - Up to 14.8" x 20.7" Sheet Size
- Auto Trim Waste Removal with mechanical strip and pneumatic knock down is available with SPC-4055 trim waste separator
- Greeting/Note Cards
- Playing Cards
- Place Cards
- Door Hangers
- Coupons & Tickets
- Boxes & packaging
- stickers (Pressure Sensitive, Gum Back, Static)
- Bottle & Merchandise Labels
- Pocket Folders
- Unique Mailers
- Up to 6,000 cycles per hour
- Sheet sizes up to 15.74" x 21.65"
- Minimum sheet size of 7.88" x 10.83"
- Die-cut, kiss-cut, crease, slit, perforate, hole punch, and round corner
- Flexible substrate
- One pass processing
- Save the cost of making die
- Simple and easy operation
RD-4055DMC Technical Specs
Standard RD-4055 Rotary Die Cutter
|Sheet Feeding System||Vacuum Belt Feed|
|Sheet Size (Before Processing)||Max. 400 x 550 mm / 15.74" x 21.65"|
|Min. 200 x 275 mm / 7.8" x 10.8|
*The size may be limited depending on shape and sheet weight range
|With Separator||Min. 200 x 275 mm / 7.8" x 10.83"|
|Min. 50 x 80 mm / 1.97" x 3.15"|
|Without Separator||Max. 376 x 526 mm / 14.8" x 20.7"|
|Min. Depending on Shape|
|Processed Material||Normal Paper, Coated Paper, Cardboard|
|Material Thickness||127.9 to 400 gsm
Die Cutting : Max. 0.5 mm / 0.019”
Creasing : Max. 0.4 mm / 0.015”
|Feeder Pile Height||500 mm / 19.68"|
|Upper Cutting Blade Height||0.6 mm or 0.8 mm / 0.0236" or 0.0315"|
|Production Speed||6,000 cycles per hour|
|Voltage Frequency||Single Phase 200 to 240 V, 50/60 Hz|