The Sterling CoilMaster JR Plus is an automatic, table top spiral binding machine. It inserts plastic spiral from the first hole onward, then cuts and crimps automatically. This tabletop unit is affordable and can bind books from 8 mm to 30 mm. speeds of up to 600 books per hour can be attained. The plastic coil binder can bind books of any pitch, with round or oval holes. The new infeed conveyor allows the machine to be put in line with a coil forming machine. The crimping knives create a ninety-degree crimp. The Sterling CoilMaster JR Plus offers quick and easy set up and requires minimal table space. Why bind plastic spiral books by hand when you can bind them quickly and easily with the Sterling CoilMaster JR Plus.
- Automatic spiral binding machine
- Inserts plastic spiral from first hole onward
- Cuts the plastic coil & crimps automatically
- Crimping knives create a ninety-degree crimp
- Quick and easy set up
- Minimal table space
- Maximum speed of 600 books per hour