The Wiremaster Semi is a semi-automatic double loop wire binder capable of binding books at the brisk pace of 1,200 per hour. it changes over in about five minutes. The operator hangs the book on the wire and the Wiremaster Semi delivers the book to the closing station and then to the conveyor. It can bind up to five skips and an automatic calendar hanger feeder is available as well as a near line infeed conveyor. Bring your wire binding in house with this affordable machine.
- Economical solution for wire binding
- Bind books at the brisk pace of 1,200 per hour
- Change over in approximately 5 minutes
- Bind up to 4 skips
- Utilizes spools
- Accepts wire sizes from 1/4" up to 1-1/4"
- Precision toothed belt makes this machine standalone
- Automatic calendar hanger feeder is available as well as a near line infeed conveyor