VividCoater DLG Spot & Flood Coater
The DLG is a spot/flood UV coater with auto deep pile feeder, auto pneumatic receding stacker, IR and touch screen.
The DLG features a high-capacity pile feeder, double sheet detector and sheet registration for optimal results. Durable roller train for extended run lengths. Unused UV solution is recirculated throughout the system. Gripper sheet transportation allows for sheet thickness as low as 24 lb bond (80 gsm). Complex spot-UV coating is performed with flexo plates. Uses inexpensive strippable blankets for simple spot coating or full page flood coating. Menu driven color touch screen display with integrated diagnostic screens. Dual IR and dual UV lamps ensure excellent results. Process a sheet as large as 24.25" x 17.7" at speeds of up to 5,500 sph. Integrated pile feeder and receding stacker can accommodate up to 21" of stock.
- Standard with touch screen controls for easier use
- UV lamp (one standard, second optional) (Spot coater comes with 2 standard)
- IR lamp as standard
- 3 rollers with reverse and variable roller speed ratio control provides best coating results
- Pneumatic automatic receding stacker on AS models and Spot Coater
- Air knife optional for assistance with thin stocks
- All models require compressed air and external ventilation on air purification highly required
|Speed||Up to 5500 sph|
|Maximum Stock Size||24.25”W(62cm) * 17.7”(45cm|
|Stock Weight||80-350 gsm|