The AccurioJet KM-1 is your ideal solution for fast turnaround, high-quality, reliable color printing - sheet to sheet and job to job. Imagine a revolutionary new digital inkjet press on your production floor—a compact color press that gives you the ability to print letter 6-up, produce the equivalent of 300 letter size pages per minute and handle not only commercial print jobs with variable data, but also light packaging applications for folding cartons. The AccurioJet KM-1 does it all. Its unique design marries Konica Minolta’s UV ink, high-speed inkjet head technology and state-of-the-art image processing system with a proven expertise in stable sheet path control and two-sided printing with superb registration accuracy. The KM-1 is your ideal solution for fast turnaround, high-quality, reliable color printing—sheet to sheet and job to job.
- Paper Flexibility
- Superior Stability
- Outstanding Image Quality
- High Productivity
- Variable Data Printing
- Easy Maintenance
- Up to 3,000 Sheets/Hour
- 1200 x 1200 dpi Print Resolution
- Largest Sheet Size in its Class: 23" x 29.5"
- Wide Range of Print Substrates Supported
- Automatic Duplex Printing from .06-.45mm Sheet Thickness
- Simplex Printing from .06 - .6mm Sheet Thickness
- Superior Stability with Absolute Consistency in Paper-Feeding, Registration, Image Quality and Repeatability
- Image Quality, Color Gamut and Glossiness Rivals Offset Presses
- Ideal for Variable Data Printing Applications that Build Customer Relationships
- Easy maintenance with Operator Replaceable Parts and Print Heads.
|Type||29" Sheet-Fed UV Color Inkjet Press|
|Resolution||1,200 x 1,200 dpi|
|Number of Colors||4|
|Maximum Sheet Size||23" x 29.5"|
|Maximum Image Size||
|Dimensions (W x L x H)||9.6' x 17.6' x 7.6' (2,947 x 5,368 x 2,335 mm)|
|Machine Weight||17,857 lbs|