The BAUM K20B Knife Folder is a unique folding solution for bulky folds that a buckler folder can’t produce. The K20B is great for double gatefolding, newspapers inserts, or instruction sheets, such as those with multiple languages requiring many pages.
- Floor-model buckle folders
- Table top folders
- Heavy duty construction
- Independent mobile unit with heavy duty casters
- Independent drive
- 1.75" diameter combination urethane/steel fold rolls
- Reversible belt allows choice of left hand or right hand delivery
- Knife can operatre from top down or bottom up
- Synchronized maintenance free drive with sealed ball bearings
- Can fold signature sizes from 4.72" x 3.94" up to 20.47" x 14.17"
|Maximum Signature Size||20.47" x 14.17"
|Minimum Signature Size||4.72" x 3.94"|
|Maximum Product Final Thickness||0.23" to 0.31"|
|Folding Speed||1969-5905 ipm (50-150 m/min)|
|Infeed Hieght||20.27" to 36"|
|Motor Output||0.6 hp (0.45 kw)|