Heat Seal HDX250 Heavy Duty Combo Shrink System
The all new HDX Line is designed for today's demanding requirements. Everything is completely top of the line; from the film cradle to the NEW RS-5 Plus digital controller, to multiple knife profile seal bar, to the highly efficient shrink tunnel.
The HDX250 features a conveniently positioned, RS-5 Plus Digital Controller with three-year warranty on original machine controller. Simple operation and precise temperature controls makes this machine easy to learn and use. The large sealing area, 17" W x 21" L, is ideal for packaging food, cosmetics, industrial parts, retail packaging and more!
The shrink tunnel has a non-stick mesh belt with adjustable riser bar for improved bottom shrink. Efficient MaxAir Tunnel almost triples the airflow and evenly wraps air around packages. The HDX250 automatic cool down helps to extend heating element life.
- Non-stick Mesh Belt with Adjustable Riser Bar Improved Bottom Shrink
- Efficient MaxAir Tunnel Almost Triples the Airflow and Evenly Wraps Air Around Package
- Automatic Cool Down Extends Heating Element Life
- Package Centering System for Even Shrink - Sealing and Tunnel Conveyor Move in Tandem Vertically. Also, Includes Tunnel Horizontal Quick Slide Adjustment
- Standard Machine Options Ship in 5 Days
- Two Year Warranty
- Four Individually Adjustable Perforating Wheels
- Auto Tensioning Film Cradle
- Heavy Duty Casters and Levelers
|Film Capacity||22” Wide (56 cm)|
|L Bar Seal Area||17” W, 21” L (43 W, 53 L cm)|
|Inside Tunnel Dimensions||21” L, 16” W, 8.5” H (53 L, 41 W, 22 H cm)|
|Tunnel Conveyor Speed||0-20 Feet per Minute (0-6 meters per minute)|
|Overall Dimensions||82” L, 32” W, 59” H (208 L, 82 W, 150 H cm)|
|Working Height||38” (97 cm)|
|Power Requirements||220 Volts, 23 Amp, Single Phase|
|Wattage Tunnel||3,600 Watts|
|Weight||800 lbs. (363 kg)|