Horizon RD-3346 Rotary Die-Cut System
Designed to Meet Growing Demand for Short-Run ProductThe RD-3346 Rotary Die-Cut System meets the growing demand for short-run applications. It's well suited for small applications such as tags and business cards. The RD-3346 die-cuts and kiss-cuts various flexible substrates up to 0.013" thickness for digital and offset printed sheets. At speeds up to 5,000 cycles per hour feeding, die-cutting and separating are achieved in one pass.
Repeat register function enables the running of multiple up imposed applications with a smaller die to reduce die cost up to 5 repeats in a single pass.
- Operation Console - The sheet size and die cutting position can be set through the intuitive touch screen. The graphical illustrations on the screen are simple and easy to understand. The error description will be displayed on the touch panel for quick error recovery.
- Die Cutting Section - Servo motor driven gripper rollers ensure the die cut position and also enables repeat register function to minimize die cost and imposition flexibility. Maximum production speed is 5,000 cycles per hour and up to 0.35 mm / 0.013" thickness substrate can be run through.
- Feeding Registration - Vacuum belt feeding enables superior feeding with easy set up and operation. Sheets are firmly registered by the vacuum belt for accurate and consistent quality.
- Separator - The separator removes the waste from the finished product and delivers it into the waste bin. Only finished products are delivered on the delivery tray.
- Delivery Section - Uniquely designed delivery catch tray neatly stacks finished product. Multiple up applications such as business cards can be stacked.
- Great for Short Run Product
- Suitable for Small Applications like Business Cards
- Die-Cutting and Kiss Cutting
- Repeat Register Feature
- Intuitive Touch Screen
- Feeding and Registration
- Separator/Waste Removal
- Delivery Section
|Sheet Feeding System||Vacuum Belt Feed|
|Sheet Size (Before Processing)||Max. 330.2 x 560 mm / 13" x 21.65"|
|Min. 170 x 275 mm / 6.69" x 10.83"|
*This size may be limited depending on shape and sheet weight range.
|With Separator||Max. 306 x 440 mm / 12.04” x 17.32”|
|Min. 40 x 60 mm / 1.58” x 2.37”|
|Max. 314 x 440 mm / 12.36" x 17.32"|
|Min. Depending on Die Shape|
|Processed Material||Normal paper, Coated paper, Cardboard|
|Material Thickness||127.9 to 320 gsm|
|Max. 0.35 mm / 0.013"|
|Feeder Pile Height||500 mm / 19.68"|
|Die Size (Upper Die)||Max. 330 x 460 mm / 12.99" x 18.11"|
|Min. 160 x 70 mm / 6.30" x 2.76"|
|Upper Cutting Blade Height||0.6 mm / 0.0236"|
|Production Speed||5,000 rotations per hour (If the sheet length is longer than 400 mm / 15.75”, the production speed is automatically adjusted to half.)|
|Voltage/Frequency||Single Phase 200 to 240 V, 50 / 60 Hz|
|Machine Dimensions||With Separator||W2,739 x D695 x H1,105 mm / 107.9” x 27.4” x 43.5|
|Without Separator||W2,150 x D695 x H1,105 mm / 84.7” x 27.4” x 43.5|
|Recommended Compressor||Rated Output of Prime Mover (Reference): 0.75 kW|
|Maximum Operating Pressure: 0.8 MPa|
|Minimum Required Pressure: 0.6 MPa or more|
|Minimum Discharge: 85 Liters per minute|
|Type: Oil-free Type|