Horizon AFV-56K iCE Paper Folder
The automated Horizon AFV-56K iCE Paper Folder is a 6-buckle folder. It also has integrated cross-folding. The folder contains 44 automated settings for improved efficiency, operator-friendly production, and reduced waste. Roller gaps and buckle plates can be easily fine-tuned from the improved touchscreen control panel. There are automated stop adjustment under the knife and trailing edge. These roller adjustments reduce operator intervention and maximize machine uptime.
The AFV-56K comes equipped with iCE LiNK. iCE LiNK is a cloud-based monitoring tool from Horizon that can also handle KPI analysis, PM schedule/alerts, JDF/JMF workflow, scheduling, job creation, editing, and more.
- Fast setup: Setup and changeover times are nearly 20% faster than the previous generation of folder
- System status indicators: The AFV-56K features customizable LED lights that alert operators to system status at a glance.
- Reduced noise: Enhanced sound-proof covers are included over the fold plates and the registration table to reduce noise by 2 decibels compared to previous models.
- Improved feed section: The AFV-56K uses a single-piston suction head system for faster and more accurate operation.
- New registration: The system features an automated register table. There is an adjustable vacuum belt that eliminates steel and plastic drive pull-in for registration.
- No trial-and-error: The AFV-56K can automatically calculate the optimal feed interval. Automaticelly hitting production speeds and efficiency with no manual adjustments.
- Production speeds: The system can reach speeds of up to 656 feet/min with cross-folding and up to 885 feet/min for parallel folds.