The Standard Horizon HT-110 is an automated three-knife trimmer, with a user-friendly 10.4" color touch-screen control console. The large color LCD screen provides for simple and easy operation - all necessary settings can be performed through the icon-based touchscreen. The HT-110 can run at speeds up to 1,600 cycles per hour, and by accumulating up to 4 books, production of up to 6,000 books per hour can be achieved. For off-line or in-line operation.
- Highly accurate set - ups are performed with easy and simple operation.
- Trimming cycle can be adjusted in 13 stages from 400 to 1,600 cycles/hour. By accumulating 4 books at once at the Stream stack orientator, productivity 6,000 books/hour can be achieved.
- Rigid framing and durable structure provides the utmost in trimming accuracy.
- Chip Extractor - The three-knife trimming waste is extracted by the chip extractor (optional).
- In-Feed Section - A pressing unit in the in-feed section compresses the books to remove air for reduced bulk and accurate trimming.
- Plate for Trimming Each Size - Presser and Trimmer plates for each size are available as option.
- Chuck Plate Recognition Device - LED lamps light up to indicate which chuck plate is suitable for each book size. Replacement of the chuck plate is fast and easy.
- Trimming Section - The height of each knife and the angle of the fore-edge knife can be adjusted through the color touch screen during operation. Trimmings are blown away from the knife by strong air nozzles mounted on the knife holders.
- Up to 1,600 cycles per hour
- Lift size up to 3.14" thick
- Operates in-line or off-line
- Operation Console
- Chip Extractor
- In-Feed Section
- Plate for Trimming for each size