Standard Horizon's PC-P43 Desktop Paper Cutter
The PC-P43 Electric Paper Cutter's unique features make it a standout in the desktop paper cutter market. The cutter's compact design, automatic operation and ability to handle nearly an inch of paper in thickness by a full 17" wide make it the ideal solution for small business, schools, churches, copy/duplicating centers, and desktop-publishing centers.
The PC-P43 will cut up to 250 sheets at a time, with sheets up to 17" wide and a minimum cut length of 2" for small format applications such as business cards. The illuminated cut line conveniently identifies the cut position for easy, accurate cutting. Advanced safety features include simultaneous two-handed control with dual push buttons and interlocking safety cover. The innovative cutting knife design for easy and safe knife replacement.
- Dual Push Buttons - The PC-P43 is activated only when the safety cover is closed and both cutting buttons are simultaneously pressed. The two buttons are sufficiently spaced to ensure operator safety.
- Safety Power Key - The power switch can be key activated to limit user access.
- Safety Covers - The cutter is equipped with front and rear safety covers. The front cover includes a safety switch to prevent unsafe operation.
- Press Section - An automatic clamping press moves simultaneously with the cutting knife. A special cutout is provided to prevent book spines from crushing.
- Cutting Knife Counter - Cut cycles are indicated on a digital counter to help determine when the cutting knife should be replaced.
- Cutting Line - Illuminated cut line conveniently identifies the cut position for easy sheet positioning.
- Cut Stick Lift Lever - The cut stick is easily replaced by using the integrated lift lever.
- Backgauge Handle - Backgauge position can be adjusted simply and easily using this rotary handle.
- Backgauge Free Mechanism - Sheets longer than 12.5" can be trimmed using the backgauge free mechanism.
- Push-out Lever - The operator simply pushes a lever to move cut sheets forward for easy removal, so it is not necessary to move the backgauge.
- Double Lead Screw System - Accurate backgauge raceway keeps the gauge square to ensure accurate cutting.
- Dual Push Buttons
- Safety Power Key
- Safety Covers
- Press Section
- Cutting Knife Counter
- Cutting Line
- Cut Stick Lift Lever
- Backgauge Handle
- Backgauge Free Mechanism
- Push-Out Lever
- Double Lead Screw System
Horizon PC-P43 Specifications
.9" thick. Up to about 250 sheets of 20lb paper
|Maximum Cut Width||17"|
|Maximum Cut Length from Backgauge||15.6"|
|Minimum Cut Length from Backgauge||2"|
|Cut Cycle Speed||4 Seconds/Cycle|
|Backgauge Push Bar||Manually Activated|
|Graduated Cutting Scale||Standard|
|Counter||Digital Cycle Count Lockable and Resettable|
|Power Requirements||115 V, 50 Hz|
|Machine Dimensions||26.6" x W x 23.7" D x 14.8" H|