Martin Yale 2051 Smartfold Electronic Paper Folding Machine
The 2051 Smartfold is ideal for use in mailrooms, offices, churches, schools, businesses and associations. This machine is shipped direct and is subject to availability. In the event that any of your items requires extra processing time, you will be notified via the contact information provided.
The Martin Yale 2051 Paper Folder is an easy-to-use desktop paper folder with a quiet enclosed body design ideal for the mail-room and office use. Set your speed from 3,000 to 15,000 sheets per hour, and choose the fold type from seven preset folds or create and save up to 10 custom folds. Changing your sheet size requires no adjustments - just load your stock and go, with a feed table that accommodates up to 500 sheets of letter-sized 20 lb bond.
- Folds sheets from 2.5" x 5.2" to 12" x 18"
- Handles 18 lb bond to 90 lb index weight (68 to 166 gsm)
- Variable speed folding
- Automatic shut-off
- Fold tables are fully enclosed for quieter operation
- Push button fold selection
- Capable of saving up to 10 custom folds
- LCD display provides operator with visual feedback
- 7 Common fold types: half-fold, z-fold, letter fold, gate fold, double parallel, engineering fold, and church fold
|Paper Weight Range||68 - 166 gsm, 18 lb bond to 90 lb bond index|
|Benchmark Speed||3,000 to 15,000 Sheets / Hour|
|Standard Paper Size||2.5" x 5.2" to 12" x 18" A3, A4, A5, Custom
|Feed Tray Capacity||Up to 500 Sheets
|Equipment features and specifications are subject to change without notice. Please contact us for additional information at 810.238.7370.|