The Morgana Major is a simple to operate suction feed folding machine designed and manufactured by Morgana to handle a wide range of paper weights and types of fold.
Since its introduction, 1000's of Morgana Folders have been installed world-wide and these testify both to the folders performance and value, and also the many features included as standard.
The many different printing processes available today can affect the characteristics of paper, creating curled or easily marked material. At the same time run lengths can vary from short to very long. The Morgana Major can handle both.
When buying any equipment, running, maintenance costs and residual values are an important considerations. The Morgana Major has been designed to fulfill these criteria. An example are the fold rollers. These are extremely durable and are located in a single patented pull-out cassette. When replacement is needed, non-skilled personnel can achieve replacement in less than five minutes.
- Powerful suction feeder handles a wide range of paper weights & sizes
- Side lay alignment of the sheets, prior to folding
- Low pressure suction chamber to control curled paper before it enters the fold rollers
- Fully enclosed fold plates with 'dial-a-fold' and LED display, fitted with anti-static brushes, skew and micro adjustments
- Plug in perforating and scoring attachment
- Variable speed
- Tray to catch work when perforating or scoring
- Long delivery belt stacker
- Counting & batching
- Double sheet, anti jam detector
- Plug-in perforator/scorer is a standard feature
|Maximum Sheet Size||674mm x 365mm|
|Minimum Sheet Size||148mm x 140mm (94mm with optional narrow sheet attachment)|
|Maximum Paper Weight||240gsm (varies according to material and grain direction)|
|Minimum Paper Weight||56gsm|
|Load Capacity||500 sheets 80gsm|
|Maximum Number Programmed Applications||6|
|Speed/Hour (A4)||0 to 27,000|
|Dimensions||L 1168mm x W 493mm x H 990mm|
|Power Requirement||240v 50/60hz|
|Options||Electric rear delivery, narrow sheet guide|