This model has been discontinued. Check out the Plockmatic PSQ224
The Morgana PowerSquare 160 meets the needs of mid to high volume printers, capable of producing A4 / 8.5" x 11" landscape books. The machine is configured with one or two precise and reliable vacuum feeders, each with a 6" capacity. OMR is standard, with optional barcode readers. Finishing your print jobs offline gives flexibility in your workflow and handles the output from multiple digital engines.
The PowerSquare 160 is a modular open-architecture systems that is flexible and versatile: it lets you produce booklets from a wide range of sheet sizes and materials, including A4 landscape format and heavy cover stocks. With optional accessories for full bleed trimming and book stacking, enabling you to increase productivity and efficiency.
The PowerSquareTM 160VF with its high capacity dual bin feeder offers a flexible solution for a wide range of booklet types and sizes. The system is fed by the VF vacuum assisted feeder which has a loading capacity of up to 21” giving long uninterrupted production runs. Pre-collated sets can be placed into both bins for longer runs, or covers can be placed into one of the bins when they need to be merged with collated sets. The feeder can also be loaded on the run with automatic bin switching. Optional barcode readers can be fitted to the VF for variable page count jobs or to ensure set integrity
- Paper Size 160VF - Min: 7.8” x 8.25” to Max: 13.7” x 24.4”
- Paper Size 160 - Min: 5.5” x 7.8” to Max: 14.5” x 24.4”
- Stock Range 160VF - 16lb bond - 82lb cover dependent on paper
- Stock Range 160 - 16lb bond - 105lb cover dependent on paper
- Minimum set thickness - 1 sheet 20lb bond (when folded makes an 4 page leaflet)
- Maximum finished book thickness - 0.3” (approx 160 pages 20lb bond)
- Maximum set thickness - 0.15” (approx 40 sheets 20lb bond)
- Stapling - Auto-adjusting staple pitch according to sheet size, range 4”- 6”
- Staples per cartridge - 5000
SPECIFICATIONS PowerSquare 160
SPECIFICATIONS PowerSquare 160VF
Note: Equipment features and specifications are subject to change without notice and may vary based on equipment options and additional features. Please contact us for additional information at 810.238.7370.