HD8000 Binding Module with New Wire Hanger
The HD8000 is a wire closing machine that offers a 14 inch (356 mm) legal size capacity and closes books from 3/16 inch to 1-1/4 inch thick (5 mm to 32 mm). The settings for wire sizes on this durable piece of binding equipment are fast and accurate, providing a significant savings on wire costs: wire that is spoiled during the set-up and adjustment of competitive closers.
An included heavy duty wire hanger attaches to the HD8000 and holds the wire in position to hang punched sheets onto the double loop wire.
- Dual adjusting closing feature - left and right knobs to ensure even wire closing
- Reversible binding handle for right or left-handed operation
- Exclusive reversible top closing bar - choose abrasive or smooth closing surface depending on operator preference or wire size
- Optional raised front feet - elevates front of machine, improving viewing and wire positioning
- Wire compatibility from 3/16 inch (5 mm) to 1-1/4 inch (32 mm) sizes
- Wide 14 inch (356 mm) throat, plus an open-ended design for even larger products
- Stand-alone operation, or mounts on most Rhin-O-Tuff punches (with optional mounting kit)
- Durable all-metal construction
- 3-Year warranty
|Electrical Requirements||Weight||Assembled Dimensions|
|N/A||N/A||N/A||19 lbs||23 lbs||14" (with handle in upright position)||17"||13"|
|N/A||N/A||N/A||8.6 Kg||10.5 Kg||355 mm||432 mm||330 mm|