The PAL-14 is an electric paper separator. The PAL-14 is used to optimize the amount of paper being selected for insertion into the paper punch. Adjust the dial on the front of the PAL-14, press the button and the PAL-14 automatically moves to the level of the paper pile and lifts the corner of the paper pile with just the right amount of paper for easy insertion and punching. No more paper jams from too much paper or inefficient punches from too little paper. When the paper pile is gone the PAL-14 automatically resets to the top and is ready for more paper.
The PAL-14 can be used in a stand-alone configuration or as a module mounted to any Rhin-O-Tuff vertical OD or HD punch. It can also be mounted to the APES system for greater efficiencies. The PAL-14 will improve the productivity of an operator. The system offers flexibility enough to handle index tabs, clear covers, and over-sized covers.
- The system offers flexibility enough to handle index tabs, clear covers, over-sized covers and paper sizes from 5. 5 inch x 5.5 inch (140 mm x 140 mm) up to 8.5 inch x 14 inch (216 mm x 356 mm), both in landscape and portrait
- Easy to set up and operate, your customers will appreciate the unbelievable productivity gains attainable with this new module
- Variable Paper Lift Thickness
- Uses paper sizes from 5 ½ inch x 5½ inch (140 mm x 140 mm) up to 8.5 inch x 14 inch (216 mm x 356 mm) legal size including tabs and up to 3 reams at a time
- Able to Combine with an Existing APES-14 Attachment
- Fits on any Vertical OD or HD Series Machine
- 3 Year Warranty
|Electrical Requirements||Weight||Assembled Dimensions|
|115||1||60||31 lbs||35 lbs||15"||19"||16"|
|230||0.5||50||14.1 Kg||15.9 Kg||381 mm||483 mm||406 mm|