The PAL-M is a manual paper separator. The PAL-M is used to optimize the amount of paper be inserted into the paper punch. It will lift the corner of the pile of paper with just the right amount for easy insertion and punching. No more paper jams or inefficient punches. The PAL-M can be used right out of the box in a stand-alone configuration or as a module mounted to any vertical Rhin-O-Tuff OD or HD punch (optional mounting kit available).
Rhin-O-Tuff modular design allows the PAL-M to be mounted on top of the APES (Automatic Paper Ejector and Stacker) system for greater efficiencies. The PAL-M will make any operator an experienced operator. The system offers flexibility enough to handle index tabs, clear covers, and oversized covers.
- Uses paper sizes from 5.5" x 5.5" up to 8.5" x 12 " legal size including tabs and up to 3 reams at a time
- Able to combine with an existing APES-14 attachment
- Fits on any vertical OD or HD series machine (optional mounting kit available)
- Variable paper lift thickness
- Makes any operator experienced at separating paper
- 3 Year warranty
|Electrical Requirements||Weight||Assembled Dimensions|
|N/A||N/A||N/A||12 lbs||17 lbs||12"||19"||12"|
|N/A||N/A||N/A||5.5 Kg||7.7 Kg||305 mm||483 mm||305 mm|